DAAD Scholarships for Young Professionals from Developing Countries
The “Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst” (DAAD) has selected the MSc International Horticulture program as development-related postgraduate course and is offering a limited number of scholarships.
The "DAAD scholarship for Young Professionals" with its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes promotes the training of specialists and young graduates from developing countries with an academic degree far above average and with at least two years of relevant professional experience.
- The last academic degree (usually a Bachelor's degree) should have been completed no longer than six years previously
- At least two years of professional experience
- Academic degree far above average
Application deadlines for winter semester
1st October of each year for admission in the following year (if the DAAD application form is sent directly to the admission office of ‘MSc in International Horticulture’ in Hannover).
The application documents have to be sent directly and only to the MSc International Horticulture Admission Office and NOT to DAAD offices abroad or in Germany. The address to which the application should be sent is:
Faculty of Natural SciencesLeibniz University of HannoverMSc International HorticultureHerrenhaeuser Str. 2D - 30419 Hannover
Application documents required
- Application form 'International Horticulture'
- Proof of two years job experience
- Please note that these documents should be posted together with the general application documents found here
If you hand in all the documents mentioned above, there is no need to fill in any additional reference forms of the DAAD. Just one set of documents is required, as the same documents will be evaluated for both the International Horticulture Programme and the DAAD scholarship's selection processes.